Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 6th Admission Form 2022-23
Enrollment Policy in JNV School
Admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is made on the basis of a Selection Test, designed and conducted by the CBSE. The test is called the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST). It is of non-verbal nature, class-neutral, and designed so as to ensure that talented children from rural areas are able to compete without facing any disadvantage. Special care is taken to ensure that children from far-flung areas get admission forms free of cost, without any difficulty. Sufficient publicity is done through Doordarshan, All India Radio, local newspapers, pamphlets, Vidyalaya websites, and through visits of Principals and teachers of Navodaya Vidyalayas to the local schools of the district.
Navodaya Vidyalaya has released JNVST class 6 form for the year 2022.
Facilities for Students JNVs: Navodaya Vidyalayas are affiliated with CBSE and offer free education to talented children from Class VI to XII. Each Navodaya Vidyalaya is a co-educational residential institution providing free boarding and lodging, free school uniforms, textbooks, stationery, and to and fro rail and bus fare to students.
- However, a nominal fee @ Rs. 600/- per month is charged from students of Classes- IX to XII as Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi.
- The students belonging to SC/ST categories, girls, and children of the families Below Poverty Line (BPL) are exempted from payment of this fee.
- VVN is collected @ Rs. 1500/- per student per month from the students whose parents are Govt. Employees.
The following facilities are provided to the students in JNVs free of cost
(2) Boarding facilities
(3) Lodging facilities
(6) Stationery (such as pen, pencil, eraser, scale, geometry box, notebooks, and school bag )
(7) Daily use items(Bathing soap, Washing soap, Toothpaste, Toothbrush, Shoe polish, Hair oil, Washing and ironing of clothes, Sanitary napkins for girls)
(8) Following expenditure on students in JNVs also born by NVS
(a) Travel expenditure of students by IIIAC in train/AC bus
(b) Medical expenditure.
(c) CBSE fee.