Kendriya Vidyalaya AFS Arjangarh Balvatika Admission Lottery Result Recruitment Fee Structure 2022-2023
KV AFS Arjangarh Admission is open for Balvatika classes 2022-2023: Kendriya Vidyalaya AFS Arjangarh is starting admission to Balvatika classes. The parents may register for admission as per the schedule below for the academic year 2022-2023
|Classes||Age as of 31st March 2022|
|Balvatika I||Attained 3 years but not completed 4 years|
|Balvatika I||Attained 4 years but not completed 5 years|
|Balvatika I||Attained 5 years but not completed 6 years|
1) Process of registration will be from 03.10.2022 to 10.10.2022.
2) Offline forms are available from the Vidyalaya from 9.00 am to 12.00 am
3) Completely filled forms with relevant documents to be submitted latest by 2.00 pm 10.10.2022.
4) Reservation under the Provisions of RTE Act-2009 shall be applicable at the entry-level only, viz., Balvatika-I.
5) Admission for the RTE category will be done as per KVS admission guidelines: www.arjangarhafs.kvs.ac.in
6) Provision for admission for the Single Girl Child category shall not be applicable to these classes.
7) Documents to be attached to the registration forms are:
a) Registration form
b) Date of Birth certificate
c) Social Category Certificate SC/ST /OBC NCL */EWS category**
d) Residential Proof Certificate
e) Blood group report
f) Two Passport Size Photos
g) Service Certificate (Govt. Servant)
School Timing, Fee & others
- Duration of the school timing would be 03 hrs per day on a five day week basis
- Vacations and breaks shall be as per the existing schedule.
- Uniforms are not prescribed for these classes.
- The fee structure shall be similar to the existing class 1 and it will be collected through the UBI portal.
Balvatika – Application Form for Contractual Teachers
Notice Regarding Interview of Teachers for Balvatika Classes
Candidates are hereby informed that a written test (25 MCQ, Duration ½ hour approx.) will be conducted for the candidates appearing for the contractual post of Balvatika teachers on 07.10.2022 (09:00 am) and an Oral Interview for the vacant post will be held on 08.10.2022 (10:00 am).
Candidates are requested to visit the Vidyalaya website (arjangarhafs.kvs.ac.in) for the list of provisionally shortlisted candidates to appear for interview on 08.10.2022 w.e.f 10:00 am along with their original documents and a set of self-attested photocopies.
Required documents for Balvatika admission 2022-23
Documents to be attached to the admission forms are:
- Registration Slip
- Date of Birth certificate
- Social Category Certificate SC/ST /OBC- NCL
- Residential Proof Certificate
- Blood group report
- Two Passport Size Photos
- Service Certificate (Govt. Servant)
Balvatika Admission Schedule 2022-23
Admission Schedule for Balvatika-I, Balvatika-II, Balvatika-III (2022-23)
All the parents whose wards are selected for Balvatika I/II/III must be reported as per the given schedule with the original documents. If they failed to report at a given time, his/her admission candidature ship will be automatically canceled.