RTE for Odisha School Admission 2023-24
The Odisha state government has begun the Odisha Paradarshi RTE Admission 2023-24 scheme. This initiative intends to provide economically underprivileged children with free and mandated education. The required forms can be found on the website of the Directorate of Basic Education. Interested applicants can apply via an online admissions process.
Candidates must be between the ages of 6 and 14 and come from economically disadvantaged families. The Department of Basic Education has not yet declared the application submission deadline. Hence, prospective applicants are encouraged to often check the official website for updates regarding the application procedure.
RTE Odisha Admission 2023-24 Online Date
|Actual Source||Odisha Government|
|School Academic Year||2023|
|Under the Act||Right to Education|
|Type of category||Latest Statistics on Education|
|No of Reservations||25% of Odisha school seats are available.|
RTE Registration Process in Odisha 2023-24
Step:1 Go to www.rteparadarshi.odisha.gov.in.
Step:2 When the website loads, go to registration and then to student registration.
Step:3 When the registration form opens, carefully fill out the form with the right information.
Step:4 You will receive a registration number on your mobile phone, which you will need during the lottery.
Step:5 Fill in all of the required information and then click the “Save and Next” button.
Step:6 After you have completed all of the fields, click the “Submit” button.
Step:7 Completing out information in the relevant fields is required.
After completing the application, parents must attend the BEO office on the designated date with all necessary hard copies of original documents, two sets of self-attested photocopies of all applicable records, and two passport size photographs of the kid. (For the date, see the circular for the academic year 2021-22.)
RTE Odisha Admission Documents Required 2023-24
- Copy of application form
- Documentation necessary for eligibility:
- Certificate of a child’s birth Certificate of address for Parents
- Adhar card/voter ID of both the mother and father
- Any government-issued poverty relief card, such as the MGNREGA, BKKY (Biju Krishak Kalyan), or RSBY cards (Rashtriya Swasthaya Bima Yojna). Certificate of income issued by the Tahsildar or any other appropriate organisation.
- Certificate of Caste (if a parent or father is from a Scheduled Caste, Tribe, or Socially and Educationally Backward Caste).
- Medical documentation (children with a handicap or HIV infection)
- Street Children and Youngsters Found Begging – No Papers Necessary
- Migrant workers’ children (Landless agricultural labour -Biju Krushak kalyan card)
- Construction and road employees (Nirmaan Shramik Card)
- Child of the Martyr/War Widow (Death certificate)
Odisha RTE Admission 2023-24 Age Limit
The admission requirements for class 1 in Odisha RTE for the academic year 2023-24 are dependent on the child’s date of birth. Children born after March 31, 2016 are eligible, however those born on March 30, 2016 do not match the requirements.
How to register in RET Odisha Portal 2023-24
In order to enroll as a student, please visit www.rteparadarshi.odisha.gov.in. Once on the site, choose the registration option and select student registration. In order to participate in the lottery, it is imperative that you provide accurate information on the registration form. The form will generate a registration number that will be sent to your mobile number. Prior to submission, ensure that all pertinent information has been provided by clicking “Save and Next” followed by “Submit”. Parents should then visit the BEO office on the date specified in the circular for the 2021-22 academic year (please refer to the circular for the exact date) with hard copies of original documents, two self-attested copies of those documents, and two passport-size photographs of your child. It is required that you include necessary documents such as a copy of the application form, the child’s birth certificate, proof of parent’s address, and parental adhar card/voter ID. If applicable, poverty alleviation cards issued by the government may also be required. Additional documentation may be necessary depending on your caste or category.
Upon completion of the application submission process through the RTE-PARADARSHI portal, parents are required to furnish the BEO office with all original hard copies of relevant documents, alongside two sets of self-attested photocopies and two passport size photographs of their child on a date specified by the Directorate of Education, as stated in the circular for the 2021-22 academic year. Following the online lottery process, approval for admission to the appropriate school will be granted by the respective BEO through submission of photocopies of documents belonging to the lottery winners.
How should the school proceed following the completion of the online lottery?
- To register lottery winners, the school must use their login ID and adhere to the list/documents provided by the BEO. After the initial round of admissions, the school must report the current status of empty seats on the RTE-PARADARSHI site. Based on the availability of seats displayed on the website, the Directorate of Education can conduct the next online lottery round.
My child has been registered/applied online, what to do next?
- Once the application has been submitted through the online RTE-PARADARSHI portal and received successfully, the parent or guardian is required to visit the office of BEO on the designated date as specified by the Directorate of Education. This visit must include bringing all original documents, as well as two sets of self-attested photocopies of all relevant records and two passport-size photos of the child. The circular for academic year 2021-22 should be referred to for the specified date. Following the online lottery, the BEO will provide official approval for admission to the relevant school and submit photocopies of lottery winner students’ documents.