Kendriya Vidyalaya No.1 AFS Bhuj Balvatika Admission Lottery Result Recruitment Fee Structure 2022-2023
KVS Balvatika Admission 2022-2023
Kendriya Vidyalaya No.1 AFS Bhuj is starting admission to Balvatika classes. The parents may register for admission as per the schedule below for the academic year 2022-2023.
KVS Balvatika Age Limit 2022-2023
|Classes||Age as of 31st March 2022|
|Balvatika I||Attained 3 years but not completed 4 years|
|Balvatika I||Attained 4 years but not completed 5 years|
|Balvatika I||Attained 5 years but not completed 6 years|
Balvatika Admission Guidelines 2022-2023
The process of registration will be from 03.10.2022 to 10.10.2022.
Offline forms are available from the Vidyalaya from 9.00 am to 12.00 am
Completely filled forms with relevant documents to be submitted latest by 2.00 pm 10.10.2022.
Reservation under the Provisions of RTE Act-2009 shall be applicable at the entry level only, viz., Balvatika-I.
Admission for the RTE category will be done as per KVS admission guidelines: www.arjangarhafs.kvs.ac.in
Provision for admission for the Single Girl Child category shall not be applicable to these classes.
Balvatika Registration Application Form 2022-2023
Documents to be attached to the registration forms are:
- Date of Birth certificate
- Social Category Certificate SC, ST, OBC-NCL, EWS category
- Residential Proof Certificate
- Blood group report
- Two Passport Size Photos
- Service Certificate (Government Servant)
Balvatika School Timings & Fee Structure 2022-2023
- Duration of the school timing would be 03 hrs per day on a five day week basis
- Vacations and breaks shall be as per the existing schedule.
- Uniforms are not prescribed for these classes.
- The fee structure shall be similar to the existing class 1 and it will be collected through the UBI portal.
Balvatika Salary & Eligibility for Teachers 2022-2023
- Walk-in-interview for Part Time contractual teachers, purely temporary on a day-to-day basis for the Academic Session 2022-23 will be held in the Vidyalaya campus on the days mentioned against each post as per details given below.
- Bring original testimonials with a set of photostat copies along with a duly filled Bio Data Form.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview
|Sl.No||Post||Essential Minimum Qualifications||Remuneration (Consolidated Pay)||Date & Time of Interview|
|1||Nursery Training (Bal Vatika) Teacher||i) Senior Secondary Class (Class Xll or its equivalent) from a recognized board with at least 50% Marks &ii) Diploma in Nursery Teacher Education/Pre-school Education/ Early Childhood Education Programme (D.E.C.Ed.) of duration not less than two years or B.Ed. (Nursery) form NCTE-recognized Institution||26,250 Per month||14.10.2022|
- The remuneration mentioned here may vary and it will be paid as per KVS rules changed time-to-time.
- For further information kindly visit the website https://no1afsbhui.kvs.ac.inL & www.kvsangathan.nic.in