All India Sainik Schools Entrance Exam
AISSEE – 2023
Sainik Schools Society (SSS) is an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Defence, Govt of India. The Society runs Sainik Schools. Sainik Schools are English medium residential schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE). Sainik Schools prepare Cadets to join the National Defence Academy (NDA), Khadakwasla (Pune), Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala and other Training Academies for officers. At present there are a total of 33 Sainik Schools across the country.
Sainik Schools offer admission at the level of Class VI and Class IX. Admission is based on the performance of candidates in the All India Sainik Schools Entrance Examination (AISSEE).
|Date of exam||08.01.2023 (Sunday)|
|Mode of exam||Pen paper (OMR Sheets based)|
|Paper pattern||Multiple Choice questions|
|Exam cities||180 cities across India, as mentioned in the Information Bulletin|
|Eligibility for admission to Class VI||Candidate should be between 10 and 12 years as on 31.03.2023. Admission for Girls is open in Class VI only in all Sainik Schools. Eligibility for admission to approved New Sainik Schools is detailed in the Information Bulletin.|
|Eligibility for admission to Class IX||Candidate should be between 13 and 15 years as on 31.03.2023 and should have passed Class VIII, from a recognised school, at the time of admission.|
|Exam fee||General/OBC(NCL)/Defence/Ex-servicemen-Rs 650/- SC/ST-Rs 500/-|
|Last date for submission of online application forms||30.11.2022(* Upto 5.00 PM)|
|Last date for payment of fee online||30.11.2022(11.50 PM). Exam fee can be paid online either through debit/credit card or internet banking/UPI|
AISSEE 2023 Application Form
Instructions and Procedure for online submission of Application Form
1. Please read the instructions, procedure and Information Bulletin carefully before you start filling the Application Form Online.
2. You can apply for AISSEE 2023 ‘ON-LINE’ only through the official website of AISSEE 2023 (https://aissee.nta.nic.in).
3. Examination Fees
|Category||Fee In ₹|
|General / OBC (NCL) / Wards of Defence Personnel||₹ 650/- (Six hundred fifty)/|
|SC / ST||₹ 500/- (Five hundred)/|
|Service Charges & GST (as applicable) will be charged extra by the Bank.|
4. Application Procedure: 3 simple Steps to be followed to apply online
- Candidates must read carefully the Instructions (including how to fill up Application Form online) given in the Information Bulletin available on the NTA Website. Candidates not complying with the Instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
- Register for Online Application Form and note down system generated Application Number. The candidate should supply the required details while filling the Online Application Form and is also required to create PASSWORD and choose Security Question and enter his/her Answer. After successful submission of the personal details, Application number will be generated and it will be used to complete the remaining Steps of the Application Form and will also be required for all future reference/ correspondence. For subsequent logins, candidate will be able to login directly with the respective system generated Application Number and created Password.
- Complete the Application Form Candidate can login with the system generated Application Number and created Password for completing the Application Form.
- Upload Scanned Images of Candidate’s Photograph, Thumb, Signature, Domicile Certificate, Date Of Birth Certificate, Category Certificate(where applicable), School Certificate for Class V (New Sainik School)(where applicable) :
- The recent passport size photograph should be either in colour or black & white with 80% face (without mask) visible including ears against white background. It should be in JPG format (clearly legible) and between 10 kb to 200 kb.
- Thumb should be in JPG format and between 3 kb to 30 kb.
- Signature should be in JPG format (clearly legible) and between 4 kb to 30 kb.
- Size of the scanned copy of the certificates should be between 50 kb to 300 kb.
[Note: Upload the correct photograph, thumb, signature and certificates as the facility for correction will not be given.
- The candidate has to select Debit card/Credit card/UPI/Net banking option to pay the application fee and follow the online instruction to complete the payment of fee. After successful payment, candidate will be able to print the Confirmation Page. In case the Confirmation Page is not generated after payment of fee then the transaction is cancelled and the candidates have to approach the concerned bank for refund of amount. However the candidate has to make another payment/transaction, in case the Confirmation Page is not generated.
5. Important Instruction about PASSWORD
- During online form filling, candidate will be required to choose PASSWORD and Security Question and its Answer. Candidate is advised to record/remember their password for all future logins.
- For subsequent logins, candidate will be able to login directly with their respective system generated Application Number and the chosen Password.
- Candidate is advised not to disclose or share their password with anybody. Neither NTA nor NIC will be responsible for violation or misuse of the password of a candidate.
- Candidate can change his/her passwords after login, if desired.
- Candidate should remember to log out at the end of their session so that the particulars of the candidate cannot be tampered or modified by unauthorized persons.
The Password must be as per the following Password policy.
- Password must be 8 to 13 character long.
- Password must have at least one Upper case alphabet.
- Password must have at least one Lower case alphabet.
- Password must have at least one numeric value.
- Password must have at least one special characters eg.!@#$%^&*-.
6. How to reset your Password: The following options are available to reset Password
1. Using Security Question & its Answer you chosen during Form filling .
2. Using a verification code sent via text message (SMS) to your Registered Mobile No.
3. Using a reset link sent via Email to your Registered Email address.
7. The Application Number printed on the computer generated Confirmation Page must be mentioned in all such correspondences. It is therefore essential to note down the application number printed on the Confirmation Page.
I have downloaded the Information Bulletin of All India Sainik School Entrance Exam – 2023, read and understood all the Instructions therein as well as those mentioned above, and fill up the online Application Form for the AISSEE 2023 accordingly.